PGS Advisors International works with:
- Companies and organizations seeking to move beyond ticking compliance boxes and improve their corporate governance to gain better access to capital and equity markets
- State-owned and family-owned companies aiming to professionalize their governance structures to minimize conflicts of interests, improve their operations and reduce risks
- Established companies and organizations with a need to improve their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices to attract dedicated investors and gain access to specific market segments
- Investors requiring tailored research on regulatory and macro policy frameworks as well as information on smaller, less covered companies
- Any institution requiring customized research on policy, governance or sustainability issues.
Past and current clients include: